14.4.13

MCM bloggers event.


MCM is growing up. It still has its classical pieces but
color means evolution and that is what MCM took advantage of.
If you happen to see the new collection, Monaco and navy colors rule.
My favourite piece : The MCM backpack.





MCM está creciendo. Todavía tiene sus piezas clásicas pero
color significa evolución y  esto es lo que MCM aprovecho.
Si ves la nueva colección, Mónaco y colores marines dominan.
Mi pieza favorita: La mochila MCM.





MCM est en pleine croissance. Il a toujours ses pièces classiques, mais
couleur signifie évolution et MCM profite de ca.
Si vous voyez la nouvelle collection, Monaco et couleurs marines dominent.
Ma pièce préférée: Le sac à dos MCM.































 Here I am with Gaia Camere, wholesale manager of MCM. 
She is such a nice person!.

















 




















 Photos by DrC.
Besos.

13 comments:

  1. Nice post miss Catherine. I think you should "hit" an MCM bag.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaay great post Dear and beautiful bags ♥
    Join to my giveaway with Chicnova on my blog in new post ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love MCM!!!!
    lucky you!
    kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous15.4.13

    Such cute bags! I wish I was there! ;)

    xxx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you get invited to this?

    xx Domenic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean? I am a blogger, I get invited in stuff like this. ;)

      Delete
  6. quante belle borse (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Nuovo post sul mio blog, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/04/denim-shirt-striped-leggings.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool accessories! very cute rucksacks)
    хохо

    Diana

    http://dianadaron.ru

    twitter

    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. One can never have enough bags, right :) Looks like a great event!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice pics with great bags!

    giveaway on my blog ..win an amazing bracelet!
    kisses girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome event.

    So many girls are in stripes t-shirts :D

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Πολυ χαρουμενα χρώματα.
    Θα ηθελα το γραφειο/μπαουλο χ χα!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never heard of MCM but there stuff is really nice! I'll definitely have to look at their site. Thanks for the post.

    Danielle xx
    Moda from Dusk 'til Dawn

    ReplyDelete

write write, I read them all.
besos.