21.4.13

Korres. New ins.

The Greek family of  Korres natural products is growing up,
 presenting two products that you should have anytime with you.
I love them. 

La famillia Griega de los productos naturales Korres se cría,
presentando dos nuevos productos cosméticos, 
los que tienes que llevar siempre contigo.
Estoy enamorada con estos

La famille Korres de produits naturels grecs se développe,
en presentant deux nouveaux produits cosmétiques,
que il faut que tu prennes toujours avec toi .
Je les aime.



Blush sticks : I adore the colors. Stable and smooth sense. Just try them.




Lip Butter Gloss: with pomegranate fruit sterols and sugar cane extracts. Fruity and hydrating. The perfect choice for the summer.

parabens and mineral oils free.

More info and products :


Check also the nail lackers and the face masks!
Besos.




18 comments:

  1. thanks for your visit dear!sure we can follow each other!so i follow you i wait you on my blog!kiss

    danslavalise.blogspot.com
    Follow danslavalise on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some blush

    xx Domenic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, dear! (:
    We have the same name, LOL! xD

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Αγαπάμε KoRReS products!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous21.4.13

    Lovely!!! Those Blush sticks work really good!

    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog! =)

    would you like to follow each other?

    Be sure I’ll follow back! =)

    www.mayitapink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you now and I hope you will do the same!:)


    www.mayitapink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from germany :) would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? if you like you can start and i'll follow you back waiting for your response ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I followed back on gfc and bloglovin (you also bloglovin?)<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post,looks like a superr makeup brand and lipsticks!
    Do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC,Instagram,Twitter and Bloglovin and I'll surely follow back!
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of them! Awesome colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow the photos look cool, might have to check it out

    -Tara x
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks so great, my dear :*

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi honey!! I've just found your blog and I love it!!
    This post is so original, i like it very much :) Lovely photos
    I would like to know your opinion about my new post at;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  16. Drooling over here...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. they look beautiful...love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

write write, I read them all.
besos.