5.4.13

Fashion Room Service XL by Ozonraw. Total

Room 704 : I fell in love with this one.
ΣΟΜΦ 








Room 710 : New Cult.
Store with really interesting brands such as Clic Jewels, Iron Fist, Majestic and more.









Room 711 : KOOLfly
I am in love with.





Room 712 : Crocs.
Atomic and totally comfy. New designs.




Room 720 : Hysteria Asteria
alternative and fully handmade- statement clothes.




Room 714 : Paul Sarz 
I adore these little things. Especially the rings.




Room 715 : De. Bour
Summer time is coming. Did you bought your essentials?
 If not, here you can find some unique ones.







Room 716 : Mimica Ciboyianni
Glamourous and chic accessories from day to night.






Room  701 : Most Chic
Their name speaks by itself.






Room 610 : Erigony
Can't say much. From this room I want everything! Literally. 
Oh! And they are all handmade too.






Room 613: Lucky Pig
Loved the logo... and of course the clothes.!







Room 614 : Chrystal
I really wanted to be a pin up girl when I saw these dresses, (unique ones).






Room 615 : Maggoosh (last but not least) 
The last one (except from everything elsa that I wanted too)
I want it badly.






Photos by DrC.
besos.

More info abour the event in previous posts ;)

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous5.4.13

    OMG all of it is soooo amazing! I neeeeed these black leather shorts!!!

    xxxx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed you back via GFC & Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pieces..definitely my kinda style as well!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Αχ τα βλέπω και ζηλεύω που δεν κατάφερα να έρθω.
    Φιλιά!!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cut out detail of those skirts is really sweet

    xx Domenic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love the skirt! I want that skirt haha :$

    xoxo
    tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice Blog! it is about . Getting good inspirational of interior design ideas. Keep it up.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous7.4.13

    What a great skirt!! So amazing pictures! Would be awesome If you‘d take a look at my Blog too - would love to keep in touch with you! Maybe you like to follow each other!
    Lots of Love, Kyra

    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete

write write, I read them all.
besos.