27.4.13

Cruelty free collection by Leona Lewis. For Body Shop.

A new fresh collection designed by Leona Lewis is now launched by The Body Shop.
From now on you can find the blush brush, the shimmer palettes, lip glosses and a special edition of the famous White Musk eau de toilette.!
The logo? A deer.
Because these products are the result collaboration with Cruelty Free International , against animal testing! you can have more information at the event at The Body Shop ( Ermou), 30 April 11:00-14:00.
or visit the site http://www.crueltyfreeinternational.org/ and sign agaist the animal testing!  








11 comments:

  1. Hi! of course we can follow each other! following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love collaborated designs for body or makeup products. This is another great example!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn´t know she was doing that! Looks actually very nice!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!! i love the body shop!! this collection looks great ! thanks for sharing such a nice post :>
    followed back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love thiss! I follow you now babe.
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post dear, the pink brush with so fun and girly, and also I really appreciated your Canon in D Pachelbel soundtrack! <3 So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. Btw, I just posted my minimalist Céline resort 2013 look used for a styling shoot! Do tell me if I have successfully PROVOKED you ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/04/orange.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. We support Body Shop. Stop animal testing.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo awesome ill have to check out these products! i love body shop stuff!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's so girly! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete

write write, I read them all.
besos.